Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stripping for Cleveburgh

A few weeks ago, I stopped posting blog releases mostly because I provide permanent links to the websites requesting publicity. If you would like me to add your website to my blog roll, send me a request (jimrussell [at] globalburgh [dot] com). However, if I can work your event into a relevant blog post, I'll do it.

I gather the Full Monty at the Oakland in Youngstown is thrilling audiences. I understand the added shows for this weekend are officially designated as a Cleveburgh cultural event. I hereby intend to once again post blog releases, but only for Cleveburgh events. This will be my very minor contribution to building the interstate regional identity.

Without much further ado:

COME SEE THE FULL MONTY EXCLUSIVE MIDNIGHT SHOWING THIS SATURDAY NIGHT (technically Sunday morning) MAY 17.

Wanna see the show again? Dying to see it for the first time but can't make the 8 pm show? This is your chance to see The Full Monty like no one has seen it before...with an EXTENDED ENDING!!!! (wink).

Come check out THE FULL MONTY at the OAKLAND CENTER FOR THE ARTS for a special midnight show. If we don't sell out, we won't go on, so buy your tickets today!

330.746.0404 for reservations. PASS IT ON!!!!!

2 comments:

Janko said...

The thing that really struck me in the play, is that while set in Buffalo, you can imagine it to be in Youngstown, Pittsburgh, or Cleveland.

Lots of working class dialog, including many insights into the connections between self-worth and employment, scene after scene.

and the singing is good.

The Stage said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRKV_gmwplQ

yay thanks for reinstating plugs for local stuff on behalf of the oakland.

we work super hard at what we do for NO PAY and it's great to get a hand from local press, blogs, anything. word of mouth is our biggest help!

don't forget to reserve NOW 330.746.0404 for the midnight show this saturday (technically sunday) only!