Demography blunders by economists Paul Krugman and Edward Glaeser at Pacific Standard magazine.
Theme: Demographic myths.
Subject Article: "Wrong Way Nation."
Other Links: 1. "In Houston, America's Diverse Future Has Already Arrived."
2. "Houston rents increasing at the fastest pace on record, recent data shows."
3. "Texas population increase leads U.S. in latest estimates."
4. "Build big, Bill: Shred red tape and unleash the private sector to produce affordable housing, as New York City once did."
5. "How to Slow Soaring Home Prices: Hong Kong and Singapore's Success."
6. "The Affordable Housing Shortage: Considering the Problem, Causes and Solutions."
7. "Why a Slowdown in Housing Prices Is Great News."
8. "Illusion of Local: Why Zoning for Greater Density Will Fail to Make Housing More Affordable."
Postscript: It's the birth rate, stupid.